Here's my work space today, just about finished with a duvet cover for my daughter. An easy project, basically sew two flat queen size sheets together and add buttons for the closure. Of course I took it a little further. I used a few decorative stitches across the button flap then instead of closing at the bottom I moved the overlap up about 2 feet from the bottom so it was more decorative then just button at the bottom.
Just about finished, still have a few buttons to finish sewing on then cut the button holes. I also sewed a small button on the back side to keep the top button from pulling off so easy. Allot less expensive then a purchased duvet cover and can be completed in an afternoon.
I received a second postcard from iHanna's swap. This one came from Yvonne in Sweden. A cute, cheerful little card. 8 more to go. Something fun to watch for in the mail.
Think that's it for today, have a great day and thanks for visiting.