I did add a little color, a dry brush around the edges and corners with a little burnt umber and a green. But the stronger green is actually paper. Then I covered part of it with some green tulle on top of some pieces of white tissue paper.
I experimented with some copper wire and beads, then took them off. That's when I figured I better stop.
I needed a fresh approach. I'll poke at it a few days, lay some embellishments on it, some fabric or more paper. I just need to slow down, look at it. It's a process, a little one day and a little the next. It will come together. Patients my Mother use to tell me.
Just thought I'd post a little progress report for those of you that are following this project.
Thanks for visiting. On Wednesday check out WOYWW over at Julia's place.