It's always a boost to the moral when you get recognized. I also received an award, The Liebster, from Royce over at A Creative Life. I've never really got into these blog awards before but because of who chose me and why it made me feel really honored. Royce said "As I've wandered around in blogville I have stumbled upon one person who's interests are varied like mine and I really enjoy her art". It was so ironic, this is the same way I always felt about her and what kept me going back for more.
The Liebster is given to blogs that deserve to be recognized, but have less than 200 followers.
And of course, the Award comes with just a few "rules", which are:
- Post about your win on your blog
- Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award
- Copy and paste the award to your blog
- Present the award to 3-5 blogs that have less than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized
- Let them know by leaving a comment their blog.
So I'm Awarding four that I follow faithfully, check them out.
All of these ladies are creative and always supportive. Please check out their blogs.
Thanks again Royce for your support.
Enough excitement for one week.
Thanks for visiting and all your great comments.